Webster County Schools Coffee and Conversation was held March 26th at the Providence Food Bank. Chip Palmer, Food Bank Director, shared information about the service the Food Bank provides to the citizens of Webster County:
• Open on Tuesday 9-12, Thurs. 3-6, and Saturday 9-12
• Serves over 1,000 people per month
• Distributes 15,000 pounds of food per month
• Can turn one dollar of food into $5
• Averaging 12-15 new households per month
We appreciate the very important service the Food Bank provides to Webster County!!!
The next Coffee & Conversation will be at 7:30 on April 16th at Jeri's in Clay. The public is invited. Coffee and donuts will be served.