Dana Baker, ATC Principal
With high expectations and strong partnerships,
Kentucky Tech will actively engage all students in the mastery of academic and technical skills needed to be ready for college and a career.
We Believe* Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
* Students learn best when our staff maintains high expectations for learning.
* Students are motivated to learn when classroom instruction is related to real-world applications.
* All students in our school need to have an equal opportunity to learn.
* A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
* Students learn best when instruction incorporates both academic and technical skills.
* Effective school leaders engage in practices that support the ongoing improvement of teaching and student performance.
* Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community, share the responsibility for helping students learn.
Get Technical . . . It Pays!
Office of Career and Technical Education, Education and Workforce Development Cabinet – July 2010
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
The Webster County Area Technology Center (ATC) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, or marital status in admission to career and technical education programs and/or activities, or employment practices in accordance with Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Revised 1992, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. For more information, contact Webster County ATC, PO Box 230, 325 State Route 1340, Dixon, KY 42409 or 270-639-5035. Webster County ATC offers the following career and technical education programs: Business Education, Computer Aided Design, Industrial Maintenance Technology, Machine Tool Technology, and Health Sciences. Students in these programs are encouraged to participate in a career and technical student organization such as Skills USA, FBLA, or HOSA. For more information about Webster County ATC please call 270-639-5035
Get your Webster County school apparel by clicking on the link below. Shop by school.
Test to Stay Information
Webster County Test to Stay Option Information
Mobile Requisition Form
Informacion de la opcion del condado de Webster para permancer
Formulario de consentimiento
Formulario de solicitud móvil
Webster County Schools Covid Dashboard
STOP Tipline to report
Messaging System for district
information and alerts
G Suite for Education
Digital Driver's License